The One That Got Away

and I am here, in this super duper long weekend, honey....
accompanied by my ordinary cup of coffee, in this free supported wifi....
download more and more application in my mac
trying to ignore the traffic in front of me

losing my glasses is one of my problem recently
yeah, being careless is one of my disability

losing you is also another my disability

I do not know where do my foot is taking me to...
I do not know where do my heart is placing me in...

I'm very grateful that I do have a great opportunity to meet you, to know you....
yes you, someone who filled my heart couple times ago

now, I am here, feels nothing
just sitting here, going me back to the past, when my heart was filled by you

you, yes you
i mean you, people who suddenly came, and then also suddenly leave
like a ghost, like a shadow behind me, which I can not grab

3 times in a row....
you and you and you....
filled my heart and broke it into pieces

2 years in an empty one
feels nothing like this, and imagining what will be happened in the future is freaking me out



Katy Perry - The One That Got Away

Comments

Popular Posts